Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Probability

Walt: Calculate the probability of an event happening


Probability... what is it? Probability is the likeliness of something happening. At the end of this presentation we got to do our own experiment around probability using a coin. With a toss of a coin there are only two chances that the coin will land on heads. I think that I have achieved the WALT because I am very positive that my answers are correct and I understand what probability is now.  What I have learnt from this lesson is how to predict what is going to happen in a probability experiment. For example, if you had 7 marbles in your hand, 5 transparent and 2 red what is the chance of you picking out a red marble? Please leave a comment showing you answer and your strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment