Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Fantastic Camping

Have you ever been Camping at school?Well if you haven’t I will tell you about our year five and six school camp and what we did.We had Camp for three days Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.

My group Care bears enjoyed kayaking nobody fell off their kayak.To get yourself in safely we had to do foot bum foot.We got to go around the green mark but some of us went all the way down to the red post. I heard that someone hit a fish when they went down.

After kayaking we went to the hall for our Concert people were shouting and cheering for the groups. When it came to the time for the performance it began to go louder.Our group was the first to show our actions, our song was Treasure by Bruno Mars. We didn’t win but Manaki won.

I really enjoyed Camp and I’m looking forward for next year and what we are going to do.












1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me Aysha I like the way you draw the kayak.

    ReplyDelete