Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

2017 Here I Come









Kia Ora, welcome to my blog!  This year I am in home class 3 and my teacher is Mrs Tele'a.  I have three really encouraging sisters two are younger than me and one is older.  At school I really like playing lots of sports such as netball, tag, and many more.  Some of my hobbies are hanging out with my friends and learning new things in class.  My main goal for this year is to gain more confidence in my learning. The topic for this year is Responsibility.

This year I not only want to express myself in learning but also in fitness and sport. So one of my other goals are to try out other sports because last year I only played netball. Physical education is one of my first priorities for this year because I want to improve my health and fitness skills.

Last year I was part of the year 7 & 8 extension and in prize giving I came 3rd in academic. This year I am aiming for a higher spot in the top 3 for academic and also improve my writing. Feel free at anytime to leave a comment or two on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seini,
    I know I should've commented on this Post first, but I didn’t see it until I was looking at your Older Posts. I really like this Post because you explain all you likes, and what your goals are. I also like how you’re going to try and get into the top 3 for Academic Achievement. I think this will help other kids who read your Blog try and achieve the same goals. I couldn’t find any Grammar mistakes, which is excellent.
    I’ll like to see more Writing like this, with correct spelling and grammar.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete