Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

WE WILL MISS YOU MISS STUHLMANN!!


This is a photo of our beloved student teacher that have been teaching us for the past five weeks. These are all her favorite students in our classroom, her name is Miss Stuhlman. There are many ways that I could describe her she is; kind, loving, caring and many other kind things that you could think of. She is also a really talented ballet dancer and every Friday she gives us yummy treats. Shes a fast reader also and really smart. Today is her  very last day with us and we will miss her very, very much. The people in this photo is: me, Taunese, Yvonne and the one and only sensible boy Hosea. We LOVE you Miss Stuhlmann!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Seini, I am definitely going to miss you! You are such a wonderful student and I know that you are only going to get better at your studies. I will have to make sure that I come back in and see the class later on this year :)

    Miss Stuhlmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog I will really miss you and I can't wait till the next time you come back.

    ReplyDelete