Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Hellison's Five Levels

Image result for social responsibility

For the passed few weeks we've been learning about Don Hellison's Five Levels of social responsibility. Social can be defined as; being with other people and responsibility is taking care of the things around us. Our task for today was to apply these levels to our last practical and determine which of the levels we displayed in that practical. When thinking back to that practical (playing Commando Dodge Ball) I reckon I was portraying a level 1. One reason I think this is because; I wasn't really engaged with this specific game and didn't really want to participate but did anyway. A solution that I could use for next lesson (to improve my level of Social Responsibility) is; I could participate to the best of my ability in whatever game or activity we're doing for practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment