Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Social Responsibility

Image result for ultimate frisbee
This Monday in Option P.E we played Ultimate Frisbee with Mr Cunard and as we played we were to keep in mind Hellison's Five Levels of Social Responsibility and use it for the basis of our activity and how we performed. Today I think I displayed a level 3 which could've been a 4 or 5 but a lot of the time I tend to forget about the levels and play in a slight unpleasant manner. I was also proud of myself because of my improvement from the last lesson which I was displaying a level 1. Hopefully in the next lesson I could do better and strive for a Level 5.

5 comments:

  1. Good Job Seini!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work... I really enjoyed your paragraph, I like how you were honest and said that you could be a level 4 or 5 but you tend to forget about the levels. I also liked how you said you were proud of yourself. I think you did good with your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete